1. All registrations are accepted based on motivation letter and experience and the result will be announced within 3 x 24 working hours. Once maximum capacity is reached, the registration site will be closed.
2. Registration is opened for two types of accommodations: Full accommodation and Non-Accommodation.
1. All fees are Non-Refundable. (T&C for refund).
1. 2. The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of agreement that will be provided by the FALF committee.
1. For cancellation due to sickness, death, natural disasters, and conflict, the delegates will be given a 100% refund at maximum 30 days after the event.
2. For cancellation due to visa rejection, the delegates will get 100% refund. The delegates should inform approximately 45 days before the event.
Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from the Future Africa leaders Foundation stating the status of their participation at Emerging Youth African Leaders Foundation after a background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation for their visa acquisition process.
The Future Africa Leaders Foundation will not provide visa and is not responsible for
any participant’s visa into Lagos Nigeria.
PRIVACY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. FALF reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to FALF and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the Summit without limitations.
2. All the registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in FALF will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from FALF of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
3. FALF reserves the right to update without further notice.
CODE AND CONDUCT
1. Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information will get disqualified from their participation in the Emerging Youth African Leaders Summit (EYALS) and the FALF activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
2. Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Nigeria while participating in the Emerging Youth African Leaders Summit. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the Summit and venues.
3. Participants understand the full assumption of risks and acknowledge that FALF and its committee, elected representatives and employees, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
4. Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.
5. Any act relating to Sexual Harassment, and other misconduct will be penalized and withdrawn from the event without refund.