CRITERIA FOR FUTURE AFRICA LEADERS AWARDS
1. Nominee must be within the ages of 16 – 23, and single
2. Nominee should be a registered applicant of the Growth Initiative Award (GIA), and must have graduated from the Basic level to the Intermediate.
3. Nominee should refer 500 registered youths through their GIA referral link, and produce 50 graduates from the basic level to the Intermediate level.
4. A 2 to 3-minute video will be required for the nominee. This video should showcase his/her work in the last one year. Guidelines have also been provided to facilitate the video production. Also, the raw files of the video will be required for submission.
5. The nominee’s video would be required on or before Friday, Augest 30th 2019 whilst the online nomination form should be filled within one week from the date of receipt of this letter. Do kindly handle your nomination process with the utmost discretion, as nomination does not guarantee an award.
6. A PowerPoint presentation will be required from the nominee. This PowerPoint presentation should encompass explicitly the nominee program & project plan for the coming year. It should contain specific details of each project scheduled, name of Sustainability Developmental Goal to be tackled, fraction of the population affected by the SDG tackled, location of project, target audience/beneficiaries, number of expected participants, and the percentage/analytical impact of program on community.
7. Nominee should have demonstrated exemplary leadership potential by impacting no less than 500-1,000 young people through programs and initiatives that empowered young people positively, building them and preparing them to be strong and confident individuals in future.